Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

I found myself amongst dinosaurs

Name:Kane                                                               Date: 15 Sep 2016


One day I woke up in the morning I got ready to go to the airport with my mum and dad we were going to the united states of america when we got to the airport I was playing around then I went to this plane I went in and I went to china island and my mum and dad was still at the airport so then I waited. We crashed down to the ground I survive but all the people in the plane died.

The next day I found out what island I was on dinosaurs island so I made me a house and then made me some weapon to kill the dinouses. So then I was traveled the island to find me some food then I found lots of plane crash and I went to go check on them There was lots of food in a box so I carried it to the house and then I opened it there was chocolate in the box so I eat one at five days.

So then the next day I went walking I saw a plane it was working no one was inside so I went to the plane and there was no keys so i had a problem of finding the key so I find the keys but I was not ready to go because I want to see the T-rax I went to my house and got chocolate and my weapons I wanted to kill the T-rex.

So then I found it and I throw my spear and I got it in the eye and then I kept on throwing my spear at the T-rax so then it died and I went to the plane I got in and went back home and then my mum and dad was at the airport I tried to land I got out and went to my mum and dad and told them about where I was and what I did my mum and dad missed me and I told that I killed a T-rex.         

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is alot of interesting writing, in a a lot of words. Keep it up.

Post a Comment