Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

A work of art


Name:Kane                                                               Date: 22 August 2016


Sam is my character.

One day sam woke up in the morning. his friends were knocking on the door. They went to the beach and his friend Mia said “Why are people taking photos of the rubbish”. They are not picking up the rubbish. Mia said “ Let's clean this place up “ Emma said “ No way I am not cleaning this places up”. Mia said “Do it now!“ Emma said “Ok”. Then they saw a man his name was Artist He said “Where's it gone my installation. Then Emma said “Oh no I think I put it in the bin” then they ran to the bin and gave it back to him.  And then he was happy then sam went home ask his dad “lets have fish and chips for dinner tonight like we always eat on Friday”.       



0 comments:

Post a Comment